Terms and Condition of Selling Your vehicle to us
When selling a vehicle to us, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Our conditions are as below
- You own the vehicle and you are or were the registered owner of the vehicle that you are selling to us by providing us the proof of ownership such as driver’s license or old or current rego papers.
- If you are not the registered owner, you must have the authorization from its owner to sell or dispose of his or her vehicle on his or her behalf. Such as a letter of authorization from its owner stating his or her full name, address, a copy of the license and signature.
- You are fully aware that the vehicle sold to us is clear of all titles such as stolen, written off, encumbrance or related offense with the vehicle.
- Our truck drivers are required by company policy to take a photo of your driver’s license or any other sort of photo id with their smartphones. All information is securely maintained and is only used for our own record.
- Vehicles, once sold to us will be neither returned nor credited, we have a no return no refund policy.
- Make sure you have removed all your personal belongings, e-tag, number plates etc., once the vehicle is towed away and we are not responsible for any loss of personal items.
- A cancellation fee is applied if you cancel a booking without letting us know. We need to be notified of any cancelation at least 24 Hours before the booking
- Quotes given for the vehicles are generally an estimate only and may change upon arrival. A definite price for the vehicle will be given upon a complete inspection of the vehicle as we don’t know in what condition the vehicle be over the telephone or email quotes.